The idea behind the event is to bring out all the hidden recipe treasures... I am sure there are many recipes which your mom, grand mom or MIL would have prepared, which we are clueless about :).. Jog your memory, recreate them and share it with the world!! This time we are looking at something more specific though!
All of us belong to different cultures & each of our households follow different traditions & customs and food habits! It might be the same festival but the food prepared at home varies right.. So for this WTML, share with us that "Exclusive" item which is mandate for any function at your home :).. It could be something that mom does at your place & post marriage, there is an another thing you learnt which is must in your husbands place or have you started a new tradition ;)??
Here to the rules :
1. Any item which is a must for any function/festival at your place
2. Only vegetarian traditional Indian recipes allowed. No baking!
3. Link it to linky attached at the end of this post & also to Gayatri's Announcement Page
4. Usage of logo is optional.. If you use, makes us happy & helps spread the word
5. No restrictions on the number of recipes you send.. the more you send, the more happy we are to learn :)
6. Two entries from archives are allowed... Ensure you update it with the link to this page