It made more sense to show the filling! I have a sandwich grill, so really can't show the filling, so here how it look..not a great pic again..I totally agree :)
1. Grated Paneer - 1 cup
2. Onion - 1 (finely chopped)
3. Green Chillies - 2
4. Pepper powder - 1/2 -1 tsp
5. Red Chilli powder - 1 tsp
6. Salt - to taste
1. Mix all ingredients in a bowl & the filling is ready!
Yup! this is as simple as it can get. I am sure, you all know how to make a sandwich, nevertheless i am just writing a line or two about how to make it ( I feel guilty that my recipe is a one liner.. :P)
1. Take four slices of brown bread. On one slice, apply a coating of green chutney and on another bread slice, apply butter coating
2. On the chutney side of the bread, add the paneer filling and close it using the butter side of the bread!
3. A light coating of butter on top of the bread & grill it
Enjoy plain or with some sauce :)
* You could use white bread too, i love brown bread!
** You could skip butter altogether! i add just about 1 tsp of butter, coz i like the flavor !
Serving : Filling sufficient to make 4 sandwich
Duration : 20 minutes!
Sending this to Sangee's 'Show me Your hits' and Priya's 'Fast Food Not Fad Food' hosted by another Priya :) and to 'Anyone can cook #41'