Friday, November 30, 2012

Dish it Out - Corn & Capsicum

Its been a while & i haven't become regular with my blogging.. I am getting there :)..When i started blogging a few months back and started learning about how it works ..I saw the slot open for hosting " Dish it Out'' by Vardhini.. I dono what i was thinking.. coz i did not having any clue, as how to host an event, but yet mailed her nevertheless!! She was kind enough to have me on board, though she knew i was a total novice and i for now so many months later too, cant help but feel grateful yet again.. :)

Vardhini of Cooksjoy .. hmm let me say is a 'blog' hold name in the blogging world right :).This event ' Dish it Out' is interesting coz i get to choose the ingredients and this way learn more recipes.. So my choice for ingredients for this months DIsh it out Event is ' CORN & CAPSICUM '! Both are my favourites and there are very limited items i know, which combine these two.. So put on you chef hats and whip up something using these very ingredients :))


The event runs from Dec 1st - Dec 31st.

Rules for the Event : 


1. Make a dish using "Corn & Capsicum". They form the core of the dish and we should be able to taste them in the final dish!!

2. Only vegetarian dishes. Eggs allowed for baking!

3. Would really appreciate usage of the logo.. Helps spread the word

4. Link to Vardhini's announcement page & mine is MANDATORY!

5. Archived entries are accepted as long as they are linked with both announcements

 Thanks for your overwhelming response for my previous event and i really hope for you guys to support me in this too :). Please link in your entries given below.. I am waiting!!

14 comments:

  1. Nice combination... Happy hosting!!!
    Sowmya
    Ongoing Event - CWF - Whole Wheat Flour
    Ongoing Event - Eggless Bakes and Treats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a colorful combo.. nice event :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy hosting Rasi, I am waiting for your recipes, it's been longtime..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi first time here... you r having such a nice space... n happy hosting... will try to send some recipes... when u get time visit mine...
    IDLI KHEER
    VIRUNTHU UNNA VAANGA

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy hosting
    Iam back to blogging...Plz..visit 1ce dear...
    Visit my new
    face book page
    http://www.facebook.com/Mahaslovelyhome?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy hosting!!!
    i have linked my entry...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting, Let me see what I can make to participate.

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice event n happy hosting....
    BTW Iam back to blogging..plz visit my space n if gets sum time check out my new FB page dear.Thanks in advance..
    Maha

    ReplyDelete

Really look forward to your opinions, comments & suggestions :)...Glad you took time to say something on my dish..Its a yay! moment for me :)